Saturday 11 May 2013

Reply 1997 season 2?!

It has been confirmed that the popular 2012 drama Reply 1997's second season is airing soon which is quite rare in Korea to have. Well whatever, I'm uber excited!!!! I miss watching reply 1997. I was so attached to it that I while I watched it, I felt like I lived together the 1997 life of Shi Won and Yoon Jae. Damn. The nostalgia. The friendship. The fangirl moments. The first-love, The coming together. The happiness. The sadness. It's gonna be brought back all over again!
Ofcourse I'd have preferred if the same cast were in it but having them again wouldn't make sense as the next one is apparantly Reply 1994. I just hope director chooses the suitable casts and make it as awesome as the first season.






1 comment:

  1. wish i could go back in time and spend my teenage school life with my special girl c: (like Yoon Jae) to the fullest..

    ReplyDelete